Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Memories

Going through some of my friends' pictures on Orkut, I stumbled upon a very old one. Wow!! My heart was tight and so much went through my head. So many memories, so much fun, so many friends, sleepovers, little kids' parties. So happy... It almost made me cry. I know many of you think I'm pretty tough, but you'd be surprised the silliest of things make me cry. Probably my fault, I try hard not to show it. But never mind that.

Here it is...I hope he doesn't mind me "stealing" it. If anyone comes back and it is not here anymore, it's because I probably shouldn't of posted it without asking. :P


Hummmm. Where was I that I was not invited? This picture is just priceless.

If anyone has some of these old pictures and would like to send them to me to
post on my blog that would be so much fun !!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes, I think that's me in that picture. The sad thing is I only recognized it because the little girl looks just like my little girl. Hope you don't mind but I will be following you. It's fun to find family bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about the little girl in yellow? That's funny, because that is the only one I did not know who it was but looked very familiar. You are Mauricio's daughter, right? How did you find my blog? I'm your Cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete