Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Secret

So, here I am back again. I have had a terrible beginning of the year. I've been sick since New Year's Eve and now I'm better, but I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. Yeaaaaa fun!!! It has been the weirdest flu. First I coughed like crazy but did not have a sore throat, then my nose was constantly runny and I mean a lot, then I got terrible body aches together with burning lungs, or at least that's how they felt and now I have a sinus infection. It's like it kept mutating. Very different from ANYTHING I have ever had. Anyways, I finally feel better and I think my sinus infection is almost all better too.

I watched a video the other day about THE SECRET. It teaches about the law of attraction which essentially is that whatever you spent most of your energy on, whether it be good or bad, you attract. If you keep always talking about sickness you will get or stay sick. Since I watched the movie I imagined myself healthy and have gotten better. Coincidence...maybe. If you think about wealth you will get wealthy. If you think of being in a relationship you will find someone. Well, you get the picture.

Another step in the process of getting what you want is to be grateful. Make a list of things you are grateful. Everyday start the day by thinking of things you are grateful for and continue throughout the day. One person said he got a small pebble and put it in his pocket. Every time he would put his hand in his pocket and find the pebble he would think of something he was thankful for.

There are a few other steps, but I can't remember. I think I am going to watch it again.

I'm not saying that I believe in everything the video taught, but I know I have always been quite negative or pessimist. I really believe that's what distinguishes people of success. You have to believe. Believe in yourself, believe that you can and will happen. In the video it teaches you to act and live as if whatever you want to happen already came true. As if it was reality already.

I also think that's what distinguishes a happy person from a person who is always depressed. You have to make a decision to be happy. Every day.

Well, I am going to put some of those principles into action and see what happens. I have made some plans about my future and I am not going to let any negative thoughts enter my mind. I am aiming high. It doesn't cost anymore to dream big, right? The worse that could happen is that I don't get rich :P, but at the least I will be much happier.

I would advise anyone to watch this video. You may believe in everything they say or you may only take a few things to heart, but I think there are many truths in there and you will find something that may help you in your life.

Here is to wishing me and you good luck, love and faith....lots of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment